Table of Contents
Most of the wealthy people are telling everyone that investing in real estate is a lucrative source of income because properties are booming every single year and at the same time their prices keeps on increasing.
That is why investing in real estate properties is considered to be one of the best investment according to the wealthy people and popular investors out there like Robert Kiyosaki and Grant Cardone. It is known to be the most lucrative source of income. Apart from that, it is also one of the best alternative to diversify your investment portfolio.
However, investing in real estate requires a lot of money and this is the reason why other people don’t invest in real estate. But, don’t lose hope because right now, I will be introducing to you a new online platform where you can invest in a real estate property in just PHP 1,000 ($20).
The platform I’m taking about is Flint. But first, what is Flint?
What is Flint?
Flint is a digital crowdfunding investment platform in the Philippines that allows you to invest in real estate properties with a very low minimum investment amount of PHP1,000.
Additionally, Flint is powered by SeedIn, the Southeast Asia’s largest business financing platform. It also works with ReMax Premiere, which is known to be one of the Philippine’s top real estate franchisee.
It also partnered with Signet Properties, a popular real estate property listing in the Philippines.
Flint was launched last December 17, 2019 and it was founded by Sir Andre Mercado who is also acting as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Their main office is located at Unit 601, The Infinity Commercial Tower, 26th St, Taguig, 1630.
Who can invest with Flint?
Any Filipino citizen of legal age can directly invest with Flint platform. Foreigners are also allowed to invest in the platform as long as they passed the verification process.
Why should you invest with Flint?
There are several reasons why I recommend you to invest with Flint.
•The first reason is that Flint guarantees a high Return of Investment (ROI). The interest rate paid back to investors mostly range from 10% up to 20% which is absolutely higher compared to interest rates offered by other investment and deposit products.
•The second reason is that Flint is secured and safe so you don’t have to worry about your money. Security is one of their main focus.
•The third reason is that you can check your investment 24/7. That means you can always check your investment anytime, anywhere.
How to Invest with Flint?
Investing with Flint is very easy. Just follow the simple process below.
1. Go to www.flint.com.ph
2. Since you don’t have an account yet, click Register. Then, provide the necessary information.
3. After that, you will be redirected to the log in page. Before you log in, you have to verify your email address first.
4. Go to your email and click the link.
5. After that, you will be redirected to Flint PH website where you will be answering 3 basic questions.
6. After answering those three questions, you now have an account with Flint PH.
7. Make sure to complete your personal details. In this section, provide your address information.
8. At the same time, provide your bank details. This is where they will deposit your funds if ever you requested for withdrawal.
9. Before investing in Flint PH, you have to proof your identity for your account to be verified. Click Verify.
10. After completing your application, you have to wait for 3 banking days for them to verify your account.
11. Once verified, you can now visit your dashboard and deposit funds to your account for you to invest in different real estate properties.
How to check for available properties?
For you to see the available properties to invest in, just click on List of Investments. It will show you all the properties available and all properties that are already funded by different investors.
As you can see on the image above, there are no available properties right now. The only thing you should do is to wait for any new listing/project.
So that’s how you can invest with Flint Philippines. Happy investing!